For students, the Dream Placement Scheme gives an insight into the world of work with a leading Cumbrian employer. In the wake of Covid-19 the programme is changing to reflect new working practices and the latest Government advice, to ensure our young people and our hosts can take part safely. But this is not just a simple work-experience scheme — as a student, you will get a unique opportunity to see how senior teams deal with the challenges they face.
As an ambitious young person, this gives an insight into your potential future. This is your chance to get a taste of what it would be like to run your own company or lead a local business!
Benefits to Students
- More than just a work experience scheme
- Valuable work placement week
- The chance to see how world of business operates
- Gives life-changing glimpse of careers
- Develop your leadership skills and build confidence
- Potential for future employment opportunities
- Helps you reaffirm what you want to study and what you don’t!
- It’s a positive benefit in university and job interviews
Get a flavour of what Dream Placement is all about from other students and employers here: