For the host companies taking part in the Dream Placement scheme, this is a chance to connect with the young people of the county and show them how exciting and challenging working life can be. This is an opportunity to engage with talented young people.
Dream Placement 2021 will reflect new Covid-19 working practices to ensure your staff and the young people taking part remain safe. CfLP can help match you with the right student and also assist with the safe structure of the placement week. The most important thing is that the placement should give the student a taste of what it is like being a leader in your company. Young people have been hard hit by Covid-19 and many have been forced to re-think their career choices, so it is more important than ever to give them an insight into the opportunities here in Cumbria.
BENEFITS TO COMPANIES
- Helps connect and build relationships between schools, local businesses and local talent
- Working with our corporate partners through fully project-managed scheme
- Attract bright talent — high calibre applicants
- Network with senior leaders from other companies involved
- CfLP has close links with schools and colleges
- Well established programme
- High media profile
If you would like to register or find out more please contact us.